Congress is a unique opportunity to market your safety, health, and environmental products and services to decision-makers from across the Carolina's and Southeast. Our attendees could be in the market for your product or service! We want our exhibitors to enjoy the same personal experience as our attendees and that is why we don't have the typical room full of exhibitors with 8' X 10' exhibit tables. Instead, our exhibitors personalize the living rooms of their 2nd floor suite to showcase their products and services. Exhibitors are provided the microphone and an opportunity to introduce themselves and their company to all attendees at the first day's Exhibitor Luncheon. Due to the limited number of suites, only 30 exhibitors will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information or registration form, please contact:
Melissa Boulware, Exhibitor Coordinator
Safety and Health Council of North Carolina
2709 Water Ridge Parkway, Suite 120
Charlotte, NC 28217
(704) 644-4227 telephone
- Fee: $495 if paid before September 1, 2013; $595 thereafter.
- Includes two nights lodging (November 20 -21)
- Includes all hotel amenities including cooked-to-order breakfast, nightly Manager's Reception, indoor pool, workout room, and free internet access
- Convenience of having your exhibit in your suite with easy set-up and breakdown
- Offering food and beverages to attendees in your suite is encouraged
- Exhibit hours are 7:30am – 3:30pm on Wednesday; 7:30am – 10:30am on Thursday
- Attendees must visit all exhibitors to be eligible for Grand Prize
- Door prize donations are welcomed and are an additional advertising opportunity at Finale Luncheon
- We will hyperlink your website to ours (www.safetync.org) from time payment is received through November 22, 2013
Embassy Suites Hotel
$124.00 Room Rate for NC Safety Congress Attendees!