Whether you are a newcomer or an experienced veteran in the safety, health or environmental industry, there is still more to learn. Attending the North Carolina Safety Congress is a time-efficient and cost-effective way to:
- Learn new skills and upgrade current ones – trends change, new strategies and innovations in safety happen all the time!
- Hear from the experts – Our speakers are proven industry experts, strategists and peers. Many of them are current safety professionals; others are well-respected industry leaders who know what you need to know.
- Meet new vendors and suppliers – Our exhibitors are industry experts and solution-providers who truly know what is happening in the safety world. They have answers to your questions.
- Network with your peers – Congress is an excellent opportunity to collaborate, hear new ideas, and validate or change your perspectives.
- Enjoy Yourself – The North Carolina Safety Congress is packed with learning and networking in a short period of time.
$295 Member $395 Non-Member
CANCELLATION POLICY: We hope you do not have to cancel, but if you need to do so, cancellation notices received in writing seven (7) or more days prior to the first day of class will be refunded in full, less a $50 administrative fee. Cancellations received less than seven (7) days before the first day of class will be refunded 75% of the course fee in the form of a SHCNC Voucher for future training. Unused Vouchers expire one year after date of issue. Substitutions are welcomed. No shows and cancellations received after the start of class will not be eligible for a refund. This policy will be enforced so please plan ahead if you need to cancel - Safety and Health Council of North Carolina, the NC Chapter of the National Safety Council.